All

All

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Redwoods 2010

The redwoods this year was a blast! It is so nice to see Isabella really enjoy herself and Jonah really soak things in (while sleeping of course).

Each year things just keep getting more and more fun. Isabella got to fish, swim, and just play. There were a lot of kids there this year too, some cousins and some family friends (for whatever reason, I didn't get a picture of the kids playing, or as Isabella would say "her friends").

This year Christian won the biggest fish contest (I also didn't get a picture of it, where the heck was I???) Anyway, his fish was almost 20 inches! and for the small stream and swim holes we fish at this is a huge fish!

Can't wait for next year. Oh, and I fell this year and twisted my ankle. That was fun. The Frenchs lent me some cruches that I used for a whole 3 minutes before falling on my butt and making my ankle worse!

Here are some shots of the Redwoods this year!

The toys

Camp

The swim hole

Fishing with Umpa


Christian catching the big one

Quality fishing time with Daddy





Getting ready to fish....again




Jonah just hanging in the trailer


Proof that Jonah was there....lol

No comments: