All

All

Monday, March 7, 2011

Asthma!

Wow, it has been a long time and a rough time at that!

Both Isabella and Jonah have been really sick and were actually diagnosed with "asthma." Christian likes to blame me for my defaulted genes because I had childhood asthma, but all joking aside...it is so SAD!

Both kids have been on breathing treatments and have to take inhalers 2 times a day with these face masks things. Jonah screams bloody murder and Belli runs away from it like it were the plague~

With all of the congestion, both kids have cough themselves into illness (throwing up...etc). The worst part is that this normally happens at about 1 am when one child is sound asleep and the other throws up all over me or themselves....agggg!! I can't tell you how many times our poor comforter has been at the cleaners...GROSS!

Things are looking up though. I am getting a little more sleep and my angels are finally smiling again!

No comments: