All

All

Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 week old!

This past week has flown by! Every morning I wake up to this amazing little person that just stares at me with these big ole eyes. I just love her. Christian and I went to the driving range today for a little one on one time and left Iz with her Nana. We were gone for a little over an hour and I missed her.

Anyway, we have decided that Iz has a little of Christian and I (almost 50/50). This is what we have noticed thus far:

Head: Belongs to Dad
Ears: All mom
Nose: Dad again
Lips: All me
Eyes: Verdict still out!
Cheeks: You guessed it, Mom
Hands: Mom
Feet: Dad
Legs: Thank god for Dad!

So basically, she is a perfect little mix of mommy and daddy!


Here all a bunch of pictures of Isabella this past week...

Good morning everyone!

I'm getting HUNGRY!
Almost ready for breakfast!
Grandpa is hooked! If only she could talk I wonder what she could get out of her Papa
Christian's swaddle job! lol

2 comments:

Joannah said...

She is definitely a 50/50 mix and she is so beautiful Claudia!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember that feeling of just staring at them for days....

Your sooo blessed to have an angel in your home... we love you guys!
xoxo