All

All

Monday, July 21, 2008

I can see...a little...

Today I noticed that Isabella was more aware of what was going on around her, or at least appeared more intrigued by it.
I laid her down for a nap in her pack-n-play and she passed out. When she woke up I heard her making noises that I had never heard. When I went to check on her she was staring at her Woozit in her pack-n-play. She has never cared about this before...she was just smiling at it (probably not a "real" smile) but she just stared and talked to it (in her little language). It was simply adorable.
Also, after I nurse her she is wide awake. Here is a shot of her checking stuff out over my shoulder as I burp her! She looks so comfortable.


1 comment:

The Vandagriff's said...

How cute is that? She is so big already. And just beautiful. Can't wait to see her next!!