All

All

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Belli and her "Big Girl Bed"

A few weeks ago now Christian and I were awakened by the sound of little feet running down the hall...we looked at each other completely confused because Belli was asleep in her crib???? Well, we were half right....she was at on point that night asleep in her crib. She had figured out a way of getting out of her crib at night and that was the end of that.

I went online to find out how other parents have managed to keep there toddlers in their cribs, and after reading about 2 stories off of Google, I was off to Walmart, Target, Babies R Us, etc. to find her a toddler bed. (Her crib is convertible but since Baby S is almost here whats the point).

Anyway, I finally found a cheapo bed at Walmart. I was afraid she wouldn't like it or use it so I was over spending a bunch of money. Anyway, we went to Walmart and Target and found what we needed. I took Belli to pick out her bedding. She really was torn between Elmo and Dora. Well thankfully she picked Elmo because it is her new obsession! Dora I am afraid is now third or forth to Elmo and Abby and even sometimes Barney.

No comments: