All

All

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boy or Girl??

So we decided not to find out the sex of the baby this time. It wasn't a hard decision with all that was going on. Now that we are getting closer though, I feel completely unprepared!

If we have a girl, we are all set! But what if it's a boy? What exactly do you do with a boy? It's like starting parenthood over.

The other main issue is clothes. Most of the toys and swings, etc are gender neutral so that is good. It's not like pink onesies are going to be good for him. What would I do?

This is keeping me up at night. I mean really....if give birth, when am I going to have the free time to go shopping???

How does one do this....

4 comments:

The Vandagriff's said...

You borrow all the stuff from your friends. I have saved everything please take it.

Claudia said...

Send it over because I had a dream last night I was having a boy! plus I did the necklace game again, and it said boy!

Joannah said...

Just buy some cute outfits for both genders that are tiny and then save the receipt. Or shop on-line like I do! I swear, I never thought I'd say this but I hate shopping now. I have no patience or time for it. I also have some clothes, if you don't mind hand-me-downs. ;)

babyreynolds said...

White onesies and blankets are all the baby needs for a few weeks. And friends will bring stuff over. Or you could go find out.....