All

All

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Isabella and Jonah








One of my biggest fears was that Isabella was going to feel less special once Jonah was born. Some people say that man toddlers regress and start acting like babies or that they just show no interest in their new sibling. Well, not our Belli!

She came to see us at the hospital the day after Jonah was born and she was SOOOO excited to meet her little baby brother. I don't know if she exactly understood what the meant but nevertheless she just couldn't wait to see him (my parents had her the night we stayed at the hospital so they kept showing her pictures of him). Anyway, my mom called me from the parking lot and told me Belli fell asleep and that she was bringing her up but that she was a little cranky.

I saw them all coming down the hall and I was so excited to see her. I missed her so much, and all these changes made me want to hold my baby. I grabbed her (still asleep) and walked back to my room. She started walking up once she heard Christian say something and said "baby brador" So cute!

She has been the best little helper! She makes me proud every day!




1 comment:

babyreynolds said...

Those pictures are so freaking' cute. Love 'em.