All

All

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Shower and 34 week belly shots

This past weekend, a few girlfriends got together and threw me a really cute baby shower. I had so much fun! It was soooo hot that it was a little hard to imagine hanging outside in the backyard, but the shade came in at the perfect time and gave us a little cover from the 101 degree weather we were experiencing. Jessica did an awesome job putting together some games (who doesn't love trying to figure out your weekly pregnant celebrities!). I must admit thought that the weather sure made it nice to have a cold margarita! Once again Turtle and I were showered with the most amazing gifts. Thank you to all those that have showed your support. It is so amazing to see all of us come together and celebrate such a miracle. Thank you all!


Here are some pictures of the day...(I missing a bunch of pics...:( )
Carly and Mama Barb
Brandi and Corynn
Leila and Sue
Rebecca and I (not long ago I was at her shower!)
A huge special thanks to Michelle, Nicole, Elishia, Jessica, and Brandi for each of their contributions to make this day so special! Thanks again ladies, Turtle is one lucky baby!




Special Treats made by the girls and Aunt Liz! so cute...
People are seriously creative!
A few of the ladies...
Here are some belly shots that I took this morning...My stomach is getting HUGE! she must be running out of room in there...maybe she'll come see us soon....only time will tell!

This picture is scary! but OMG, I think I should be Budda for Halloween!

No comments: