All

All

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not feeling so good...

well I must say these last few days have been different than normal for me. On Thurs. night I started feeling morning sickness again (or something like it). I was unable to eat what I wanted and actually wasn't able to keep my dinner down. I spent all of Friday resting and trying to get my energy level back. By Friday night I was feeling a little better but still a little weak. Luckily, Sat came and I felt 100%. Yes! I thought it was an isolated event but here we are Sunday and I feel like crap!
I have read over and over again that with each week your organs have less and less room since the baby is growing so much which causes heartburn, indigestion, and shortness of breath (among other things). I don't thing what I am feeling is any of the above really which scares me a little because it is not time for her yet. Am I just being paranoid? is this normal?
I would say what I am feeling is really light headed, dizzy, full of gas, and like I could throw up at any moment! (sorry too much info). I really hope this doesn't continue or that at minimum it is nothing to worry about and just part of the final weeks of pregnancy. My plan is just to lay low again tonight and call the doctor in the morning...better safe than sorry. I have really been watching or checking her movement and she is moving well over 10 times per hour (she moves like 10 times per 20 minutes!). I would call sooner but I just had a doctors appointment on Thurs and everything was good. Weight, growth, blood pressure, etc all right where it needed to be....thoughts?

....I'm back. So I am not sure what is going on. I just ate a little something and I am feeling better. I made myself some mashed potatoes (my mom used to make them for me when I was sick, they really work wonders....lots of butter and salt and ummmm). After the potatoes I sat in bed and I am okay now. I want more potatoes but I am afraid to over due it, so I think I will be having mashed potatoes for lunch! My sickness almost comes in waves. I didn't make it on our walk today but I am still walking a lot which I think helps. Hopefully I will be able to sleep okay and get some of my energy up so tomorrow goes well. Anyway, just wanted to update everyone...I guess I have successfully hit the part of pregnancy where you are uncomfortable which is okay as long as she is healthy.

No comments: