All

All

Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Baby Shower!

This past weekend my mom threw a baby shower for me at my parents house. It was so beautiful! She didn't miss a detail, everything was perfect and I couldn't have been more excited to celebrate with our families. We ate (a lot!), played games (everyone guessed I was a LOT larger than I was when we played the "measure my belly game"...meanies...he he he), and Turtle was showered with gifts! All my family and my parents friends that have watched me grow up throughout the years were there and Christian's family and family friends were there too! Turtle is one blessed little girl...the love and support we received was magical. Thank you all for making this day so magnificent for the two of us!
Here are some pictures of the event.
My mom and Leanor made the center pieces...adorable.
some of the snacks... My mom and Leanor crocheted these little favors!
The cup cake tower!
Close up of the cupcakes Leanor made! she is amazing! I will be bring dessert to every party from now on! (but I will be ordering them from her! lol)
Me and the grandmas!
My contribution! Hand painted chocolates! I was pretty proud of myself!
(choc covered pretzels!)
More little chocolates...

Christian can't wait to use this!
Me and Cousin Nat
Me and my mommy
Michelle, Me, and Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made the blog! Thanks for not putting up a prego looking pic of me! I had a lot of fun and can't wait for tomorrow! :0) xoxo