All

All

Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was extremly busy for Christian and I. Or at least busy since I am now 9 1/2 months pregnant! WOW!


On Sat we went to a good friends wedding. The bride and groom looked amazing and the wedding was beautiful.

Pictures of the beautiful couple~!



Me and Jill Jill :)
On Sunday we went to the US Open. Now this was funny.




Some how on Sat I threw out my back (I had a pinched nerve in my lower back). I don't know if I actually did something to it or whether the pain was a result of Turtle pushing on my nerves or something like that. Not really sure. It got so bad that I actually went to the chiropractor. It didn't get any better but I battled threw it. Anyway, I woke up on Sunday and it was worse, but we had tickets to the US open so I had to just deal. Well, we got down to Torrey Pines and I was in pain (and couldn't really walk that well). Weird right, I was walking everyday like 2-4 miles and now walking 100 feet was almost impossible! Thankfully Christian thought it would be a good idea to see if I could get a cart or something so I could ride around rather than walk. At first I was embarrassed, but after the 10th person that looked at me and said, "Oh my, you are brave, you are going to have a baby today!" I decided maybe the cart isn't such a bad idea.
So basically, call me WHEELS! here is what I was able to drive around all day! I must admit I wouldn't have made it all day without it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was expecting a golf cart.... OMG too funny!
xoxo

Joannah said...

OMG Claud, I'm dying picturing this! The funny thing is I'm a little jealous...I've always wanted to drive one of those around and so have you don't lie! LOL