All

All

Friday, June 20, 2008

Still pregnant...

Today I went in for my weekly OB appointment. Standard checks were done and everything went well. My blood pressure was normal, weight gain good, very little swelling of the ankles, etc. She did do a pelvic exam and sadly I must say she saw very little change.

My cervix is still softening and I am not dilated at all. :( In time I guess. I am struggling a little bit now with the heat but I guess I just need to get used to being pregnant for a little while longer. I guess there could be worse things in life, so I have decided to embrace being over 9 1/2 months pregnant in 100 degree weather and just go with the flow. There really is no better way for me to protect Turtle than the time she spends in my womb, so I can do this.

14 more days until my due date...maybe longer until she gets here...all I need is for the weather to cooperate! I just can't wait to hold her!

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

Hurry up and get here little Turtle... Can't wait to meet her :)