All

All

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ummm...when will Turtle join us?

I kn0w I just posted how great I was feeling, blaa blaa...well like most things in life, I should have never said anything because the minute I did, it ended!
The last few days I have struggled on my daily walks. I used to walk my dogs everyday anywhere between 2-4 miles. Well right now 2 miles is doable, 3 miles starts lots of braxton hicks contractions, and 4...well I haven't made it to 4 since Thursday. I can't really believe this is happening...I mean she is really almost here! 30 days????
Also my Douala advised that I start using Evening Primrose Oil starting now. I started 3 tablets at 500 mg on Monday. It is supposed to get my cervix ready or "ripe" for child birth, again holy crap! At 37 weeks (which is in 10 days..OMG) I am supposed to start placing these tablets inside near my cervix. This kinda freaks me out so I am only going to take the pills for now. Ask me again at 40 weeks...I think at that point, Que sera sera...
Next doctors appointment is on Friday, after all the "stuff" I have been feeling I am curious to see if there is any progress (which of course means there won't be!).
Until then....
These pictures were taken today just shy of 36 weeks (sorry for the outfits...I do get dressed once in awhile)...I told you, HUGE!




2 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it... she will be here soon! I can't wait to meet her! And for the record you are not that big!

Unknown said...

I cant wait for her to come!! Isabella. Aunt Nat is ready! :0) You look great Claud! I cant believe you walk so much, I have trouble going up the stairs and Im not prego!! She's gonna be here before the end of the month! I cant wait... xoxo Aunt Nat