All

All

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sorry, I am a total hermit!

I want to apologize to everyone for being terrible about returning peoples phone calls! There are certain days were I can't bring myself to answer the phone or even get out of bed. (I am official a hermit!).
The last few days have been all over the place and I have gone to sleep each night wondering if I would be becoming a mother that same night. But to no surprise I guess I am still VERY pregnant! lol My contractions have picked up, last night they got to 6 minutes apart but then after several hours they stopped. So I guess that wasn't it. Today they are back and are about 15 minutes apart but nothing much more than that. I have lost my mucus plug (I know sounds gross) but that is another positive step in the right direction. I promise I will update you all as soon as I know more. Being a newbie at this surely doesn't help. Knowing whether you are in labor is not easy to do. I mean, in the beginning at least. I am getting really excited to see and hold Turtle. (maybe she doesn't want to come out until I stop calling her Turtle???) naaa...
Well hopefully in the next day or so we will have our little angel! If not at least on Wed we will know if I have made further progress when we meet the new doctor. Until then...

For those inventors out there: Just like a test where you pee on a stick to determine if you are ovulating, pregnant, etc...Develop a test that can determine if you are in labor. It was save us so much time! I would pay hundreds for it at this point! he he he

No comments: