All

All

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Maternity Photoshoot

Maternity Shoot 8 1/2 months






A few weeks back Christian and I decided it would be a good idea to take maternity photos (okay, really I decided...). I figured who knows what I am going to look like at baby number 2 and pregnancy is something that should be captured on film. I wasn't planning on taking a lot of the traditional photos but some how I ending up doing so...oh well. Here are a few of my favorites.

I went in for the shoot when I was exactly 34 weeks/8 1/2 months pregnant. I didn't really do anything to prepare for this shoot but now that I have the pictures back, I should have gone tanning! lol I have never been this pasty! Who knew a Latina could end up so pale.
I have another doctors appointment tomorrow...and tomorrow is a big day! I will be FULL TERM! holy crap! I must say though this heat is making these final weeks harder! Where is JUNE GLOOM???

No comments: